A Local Belconnen Plumber You Can Trust and Depend on.
It makes sense to call a local Plumber Belconnen who can quickly respond to your plumbing service call. Jet Blast Plumbing has been servicing Belconnen homes and businesses for over 10 years. With extensive plumbing experience and a very quick response time, you will be glad you called Jet Blast Plumbing.
Our local Belconnen plumber is available for all your plumbing service needs. He will respond to your requests promptly and efficiently because he is based in the Belconnen area. We understand the stress that results from trade workers who do not arrive on time. However, we can assure you that this local plumber is more likely to be early than late! As a result of his efficiency, our customers have been delighted to have their plumbing issues fixed in a timely manner. In fact, our quick response time is often highlighted when receiving customer reviews and feedback.
Read more about our rapid response time as featured in the The Canberra Times
Jet Blast Plumbing is also endorsed by The RIOTACT as one of the Best Plumber’s in Belconnen.
Why Belconnen Residents Choose Jet Blast Plumbing?
- Quick Response Time – Due to our location, we can attend to all jobs in a timely manner and quicker than a plumber based outside the Belconnen area.
- Familiar with the Belconnen Area and Surrounds – Our plumber is experienced enough to diagnose and resolve your plumbing issue efficiently and effectively.
- Licensed and Insured – Only an experienced licensed plumber will attend to your job. We will not send an apprentice.
- Emergency Call Out 24 hrs / 7 days – A plumbing emergency requires prompt attention and our local Belconnen plumber can attend to local plumbing emergencies in a matter of minutes.
- $0 call out fee* with No Hidden Costs – You will not be charged a call out fee Monday – Friday between 7.00am and 3.00pm. Our plumber is flexible enough to work around your schedule at a time that suits you.
- Free Quotes and Upfront Pricing – A flat rate quote will be advised before the commencement of any work which means there are no hidden surprises when you receive your invoice.