Have you seen our new bus advertising? With the help of Canberra buses, we are doing more to spread the word about our premium plumbing services around the suburbs of Canberra. Look out for our flashy ads featured on the back of local buses North and Southside.
We know that our $0 call out fee and upfront pricing is of great importance to Canberra locals who appreciate the peace of mind that comes with a flat rate fee with no hidden costs. Hopefully more people will see our ads and realise that they do not need to pay a call out fee for plumbing services. We also offer free, no obligation quotes!
We service all areas in Canberra so just give Tony a call and he can help you with all your plumbing needs. No job is too big or too small and he is also very quick to respond.
See you around!
Note: $0 call out fee applies Mon – Fri between 7.30am and 3.00pm unless otherwise waived by the plumber.
What a year 2020 is turning out to be. It’s safe to say that the current health crisis has affected each and every one of us in Canberra, around Australia and around the world.
We are doing all that we can to keep ourselves and our customers safe whilst enduring the Covid-19 pandemic by adhering to government advice and restrictions in place. We are still providing plumbing services throughout Canberra and offering customers the same efficient service that we are renowned for. Our plumber is taking extra care by implementing extra hygiene practices and will not be available for any plumbing services if he is not feeling well.
To protect our plumber
We ask that any customers that have been required to self-quarantine or have experienced any of the following situations inform us immediately ie if you have:
• experienced recent illness with symptoms related to COVID-19
• returned from an overseas trip in the last 14 days
• been in contact with anyone that has experienced either of the above situations and/or been instructed to self-quarantine from an official government agency
If you have any of these symptoms or fall into any of the above categories, we would be happy to reschedule another time to undertake the work required. If the work is an emergency, please inform us and we will be in contact to discuss further arrangements.
Before we arrive at your place please undertake the following steps to ensure the safety of you and our staff members.
• Clean the area with antibacterial products where our staff will be undertaking work.
• Ensure you are undertaking simple hygiene practices similar to those used to protect against the flu such as washing your hands frequently with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing, dispose of tissues immediately after use and wash your hands or apply hand sanitiser.
We appreciate your understanding during this time and hope to ensure we complete the work required as safely and efficiently as possible.
We look forward to the end of this crisis but encourage you all to stay home and stay safe in the meantime.